Wednesday 16 December 2015

Hampstead School Songbook - Christmas Edition II

White Christmas (or The EDL National Anthem)
[The Head approaches the microphone in spangly shell suit]
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To me in the Christmas show.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every lateness note I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

Fairytale Of New Block
Mayne:
It was Christmas Eve babe
Behind the bike shed
An old man said to me, 

won't see another one
And then he sang a song
The Rare Old Boost Blue
I turned my face away
And dreamed about you
Got on a BetDO3 one

Came in eighteen to one
I've got a feeling
This year's for me and you
So happy Christmas
I love you baby
I can see a better time
When all our dreams come true


Head:
They've got pars good as Carr's
They've got rivers of mould
But the wind goes right through you
It's no place for the old
When you first took my hand
On a cold Christmas Eve
You promised me
Westbere was waiting for me

You were handsome
M: You were pretty
Queen of East Quad City

Both: 
When the band finished playing
They howled out for more
Szinatra was swinging,
All the drunks they were singing
We kissed on a corner
Then danced through the night

The boys of the Year 7 squeaky-voiced choir
Were singing "Galway Bay"
And the sirens were ringing out
For Christmas day


H: You're a bum
You're a punk
M: You're an old SLuT on junk
Lying there almost dead 

on a drip as the Head
H: You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy f****t [Rights Respecting Language, children!]
Happy Christmas you arse
I pray God it's our last
B: The boys of the Year 7 squeaky-voiced choir
Still singing "Galway Bay"
And the sirens were ringing out
For Christmas day


M: I could have been someone
H: Well so could anyone
You took my dreams from me
When I first found you
M: I kept them with me babe
I put them as my own
I make it all alone
I've built my dreams without you
B: The boys of the Year 7 squeaky-voiced choir
Still singing "Galway Bay"
And the sirens are ringing out
For Christmas day

Szemalikowski's Comin' To Town
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Szemalikowski's coming to town (x3)

He's making a list,
Checking it twice;
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Szemalikowski's coming to town (x3)

He sees you when you're sleeping [What?- Ed]
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T GET OVERLY GASSED.