Sunday 28 December 2014

More Chopped Pork in the Mail

Spam is prevalent in most people's inbox's, but few have such hilariously funny messages as we have had over the past few months. Blogger is kind enough to filter a lot of our spam comments out, so it is never published. However, they do like to send us a copy just in case it is a genuine remark that they have mistaken.

Most of the messages look like they have been written by our very own Ingrish Durpartmunt, and are usually promoting something that has little to do with a satirical blog. However, as we wished not to laugh at them alone, we thought we would share the best with you...

"Hi there, I discovered your site by way of Google while looking for a comparable matter, your site got here up, it seems great."

"Hi there, just changed into alert to your blog through Google, and located that it is really 
informative. I am going to be careful for brussels."

"Lots of folks can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!"

"I am sure this parayraph has touched aall the internet viewers, its really really nice piece of writing on building up new weblog."

What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me."

"What i don't understood is in reality how you are not actually much more smartly-liked than you may be now."

"You are very intelligent. You recognize thus considerably when it comes to this subject, made me in my opinion believe it from so many numerous angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be involved until it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. Always maintain it up!"

"I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for such info."

"Yes! Finally someone writes about garage door repair clarksville"

"hello!,I like your writing so a lot! percentage we communicate extra about your post on AOL?
I need an expert in this house to resolve my problem. Maybe that's you! Having a look forward to look you."

"Thanks for sharing your thoughts about bond investing. Regards"

"Cztɑn z Rogowa! Obaj rycerze spoglądali z podziwem na mocarza, jaki, w charakterze klucz głoѕiła, wkurzywѕzy się"

"That is the kind of information that are supposed to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on the search engines for now not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thank you =)"

"I tthink this iss ajong the sso much important info for me. And i'm glad readxing youur article. However should statement on soome general things, The website style iss wonderful, thhe articles is trly greeat :D. Goood activity, cheers"

"I every tijme used to study parqgraph in news papers but now as I am a user oof net thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web."

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T GET OVERLY GASSED.